Fix & Flip

When opting for a fix and flip loan, investors often find themselves needing to contribute a significant amount of capital to the project. On average, hard money loans tailored for flipping houses typically cover approximately 80% to 90% of the total project cost, leaving investors responsible for the remaining 10% to 20%. Inetrest rates on these loans can vary, falling in the range of 8% to 11%, with origination points typically ranging from 2% to 4%. It’s important to note that hard money fix and flip loans are designed for short-term use and are specifically catered to fix and flip investors.

Program Highlights:

  • Up to 85% of Purchase Price
  • Covers 100% of Rehab Costs
  • 12-Month Interest Only (No Prepayment Penalty)
  • No Interest on Unused Rehab Funds
  • Up to 90% LTC, 75LTV
  • Loans up to 5MM
  • 13-24 Months Fixed Interest
  • ADUs
  • Interest only loans
  • 1–9 unit residential properties

At NonQMFunding.com, our fix and flip loans come with a convenient 12-month term, and we don’t impose pre-payment penalties. This means that if you’re able to swiftly flip the property and settle the loan before its maturity date, you won’t incur any additional costs. Furthermore, we pride ourselves on our flexibility when it comes to lending criteria, underwriting guidelines, and our commitment to a speedy closing process.

NonQMFunding.com